This feature is currently supported for Magento 1.x versions only.
Why should I use a Facebook pixel and dynamic ads?
- Reach the right people
Find new customers and optimize your ads for people likely to buy after they’ve visited your website with a Facebook pixel.
- Show the right products
Show people relevant ads on Facebook and Instagram with products they viewed on your website with dynamic ads.
- Measure the results of your ads
Understand the sales and revenue that resulted from your ads. See what data you can see from your Facebook pixel page.
Install the Facebook Ads Extension
- Download the Facebook Ads Extension file.Note: If you’re using the Magento compilation, you’ll need to disable it before installing your extension. To do this, go to System, click Toolsand select Compilation.
- Log into your Magento Admin Panel.
- Click System.
- Select Magento Connect and click Magento Connect Manager.
- Click Choose File and select the Facebook Ads Extension file under Direct package file upload.Note: If you’ve already installed the Facebook Ads Extension, you’ll need to click Uninstall next to the previous version before you can upload this file.
- Click Upload.
Connect Magento with your Facebook account
- Click Facebook Ads Extension from the Magento Admin Panel.
- Click Get started.
- Click Terms & Conditions to read our terms, then click Next when you’re ready.
- Select your Facebook page, install your Facebook pixel, and add your catalog.
Find new potential customers with a conversions ad
Create a campaign using the Conversions objective to attract new shoppers to your website. You can create audiences that look similar to people who have taken actions you care about (like making a purchase) and find new potential customers.
Create a product set
Choose your campaign preferences
Create your conversions ad
Scale your ad creation with dynamic ads
If you’re an e-commerce business that sells many products, and you’d like to reach people who have already visited your website, then dynamic ads may be right for you.
Once you upload your products to Facebook, you can use dynamic ads to:
- Scale your ads creation
Create ads that are relevant to specific groups of people without having to manually set up each individual ad.
- Find new potential customers
Keep reaching new people who have visited your website after you set up your campaign.
- Show the right products
Show people relevant ads on Facebook and Instagram with products they viewed on your website. Learn more about Facebook dynamic ads.
- Reach people anywhere, on any device
Show ads to people using mobile, desktop, and tablet devices on Facebook and Instagram.