Dear Inventory Partner
DEAR Inventory is a cloud-based inventory and order management platform. It’s designed to help startups and small to medium-sized businesses take the time and stress out of managing their inventory and sales. If you’re a retailer, wholesaler or manufacturer – or if you’re an advisor with clients in these industries the DEAR Inventory solution helps these businesses thrive.
Frequently asked questions
It’s ideal for small to medium businesses and startups who are just making the leap from manual or outdated inventory and order management methods, like inefficient spreadsheets to a more streamlined and automated modern solution.
It’s particularly useful for:
- Ecommerce retailers and wholesalers with multiple warehouse locations and/or sales channels.
- Light Manufacturers with complex bills of material that need to accurately manage raw material and finished goods inventory and track costs of goods sold.
Businesses using manual inventory management methods face a number of common challenges. These often include lost time and productivity, persistent inventory and accounting errors, as well as obsolete inventory and stockouts.
Here are some of the top challenges our customers faced before using DEAR. If you’re currently using manual inventory processes they may sound familiar.
- Lost sales, lost orders, and frustrated customers thanks to poor manual order management and fulfilment.
- Constant stockouts and lost productivity from manually updating and syncing product and inventory data across sales channels.
- Ordering too much or too little stock due to inaccurate forecasts and reports from unreliable spreadsheets.
Here are the three of the biggest solutions DEAR offers their customers:
Streamlined and automated inventory and order management for optimised business processes
- DEAR integrates with top ecommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, as well as top marketplaces like eBay, Etsy, and Amazon. We also integrate with top accounting, sales, and shipping platforms like Xero, PayPal, Capsule CRM, and ShipStation.
- DEAR Inventory tracks your orders and inventory in real-time. Consequently you’ll have up-to-the-minute insights into your stock levels and fulfillment processes.
- We also automate the tracking and reporting of inventory from sending purchase orders, receiving raw goods, manufacturing and warehousing, to sale fulfillment through pick, pack, and ship.
There are a variety of ways that businesses of all types, sizes, and industries can improve their inventory management. Here are some tips and tools to get you started:
- Focus on inventory reduction
- Work on lead time reduction
- Reduce your working capital
- Reduce your cost of inventory
- Optimize your rate of inventory turnover
- Accurately calculate your safety stock inventory
- Use an effective reorder point formula
- Set achievable inventory KPIs
- Improve your inventory receiving processes